Thank you for choosing the freelance web designing services of Anita Mourya. Below is a summary of our cancellation and refund policy:
- Cancellation Policy If you wish to cancel your project with Anita Mourya, you must do so in writing via email. The cancellation request must include the reason for cancellation, the date of cancellation, and any relevant project details. Depending on the stage of the project, a cancellation fee may be charged.
- Refund Policy Once a project has been cancelled, you may be eligible for a refund of any fees paid to Anita Mourya. Refunds will be issued on a pro-rata basis depending on the work already completed. No refunds will be issued for work already completed.
- Termination Policy Anita Mourya reserves the right to terminate a project at any time for any reason. In such cases, the client will only be charged for work completed up to that point. The client will not be entitled to any further compensation.
- Revisions Policy Revisions to the project will be made according to the initial project agreement. If additional revisions are required, they will be charged at an hourly rate.
- Payment Policy All fees for services must be paid in advance. Once payment is received, work on the project will begin. No refunds will be issued once work has begun.
We hope that you will be satisfied with the services provided by Anita Mourya. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.